The release of Asterisk 1.4.36 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* Fix issue where DNID does not get cleared on a new call when using
immediate=yes with ISDN signaling.
(Closes issue #17568. Reported by wuwu. Patched by rmudgett)
* Fix issue where SIP promiscuous redirect could fail to dial the
* Fixes issue with translator frame not getting freed. This issue prevented
G.729 licenses from being freed up.
(Closes issue #17630. Reported by manvirr. Patched by dvossel)
* Ensure SSRC is changed when media source is changed to resolve audio delay.
(Closes issue #17404. Reported, tested by sdolloff. Patched by jpeeler)
* Q931 – Sending PROGRESS after sending ALERTING is a protocol error.
(Closes issue #17874. Reported, patched by nic_bellamy)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!