The release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199 resolves several issues reported by the community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* Fix issue where DNID does not get cleared on a new call when using
immediate=yes with ISDN signaling.
(Closes issue #17568. Reported by wuwu. Patched by rmudgett)
* Several updates to res_config_ldap.
(Closes issue #13573. Reported by navkumar. Patched by navkumar, bencer.
Tested by suretec)
* Prevent loss of Caller ID information set on local channel after masquerade.
(Closes issue #17138. Reported by kobaz, patched by jpeeler)
* Fix SIP peers memory leak.
(Closes issue #17774. Reported, patched by kkm)
* Add Danish support to say.conf.sample
(Closes issue #17836. Reported, patched by RoadKill)
* Ensure SSRC is changed when media source is changed to resolve audio delay.
(Closes issue #17404. Reported, tested by sdolloff. Patched by jpeeler)
* Only do magic pickup when notifycid is enabled.
A new way of doing BLF pickup was introduced into 1.6.2. This feature adds a
call-id value into the XML of a SIP_NOTIFY message sent to alert a subscriber
that a device is ringing. This option should only be enabled when the new
‘notifycid’ option is set, but this was not the case. Instead the call-id
value was included for every RINGING Notify message, which caused a
regression for people who used other methods for call pickup.
(Closes issue #17633. Reported, patched by urosh. Patched by dvossel.
Tested by: dvossel, urosh, okrief, alecdavis)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!